1. Today is the start of a new term, the start of a three-year journey and the start of a promising future.
2. I can’t wait to describe to you what senior high school life is like.
3. Who knows what beautiful works of art you will create, what medical advances you will make or what amazing technologies you will develop!
4. Carefully plan your study, set clear goals and balance your schoolwork with other activities.
1. Returning to a book you’ve read many times can feel like drinks with an old friend.
2. These include plants that have sensors printed onto their leaves to show when they’re short of water and a plant that can detect harmful chemical in groundwater.
1. In the future, the team hopes to develop a version of the technology that can be sprayed onto plant leaves in a one-off treatment that would last the plant’s lifetime.
2. The engineers are also trying to develop an on and off “switch” where the glow would fade when exposed to daylight.
3. It was a big deal for us to load up and go to the local library, where my kids could pick out books to read or books they wanted me to read to them.